- For maximum convenience: just call us. We tow your boat from its berth, wash it, place it on a cradle ready for work to begin. Ideal for out of town boaties.
- Operating seven days a week.
- Our boatlifter is capable of handling boats from 7m to 28m, and up to 50 tonne.
- Short term rental berths can be arranged for hardstand vessels.
- Competitive rates – click here for rates.
- Experienced, friendly staff and access to a full range of boat services including skilled tradesmen and suppliers on site.
- Fully sealed hardstand area serviced with single and three phase electricity and water.
- 24-hour security.
- Showers for clean up after work.
Boatlifter & hardstand
We can do as much or as little as you require, the choice is up to you. Check out our Marina Directory for details.
Battery Charging: We can arrange to have your batteries charged in preparation for your next trip out boating.
Repair Services: A range of services are available on the Marina including boat building and repairs, painting, chandlery, upholstery and covers, outboard motor service facilities, stainless steel, and engineers.
Fuel Supplies: Fuel is available at the Marina 24 hours 365 days. Refuel your boat at the fuel jetty by either using an EFTPOS or Credit Card with a 4 digit pin number or by paying cash at the Hardstand or Pine Harbour Marina Administration Office located in Ranger house.
Oils & Lubes: Outboard oils and lubes are available from Chandlery Marine Supplies.