Join our team!
About the business
Pine Harbour Marina is part of the largest privately held Marina Group in New Zealand. It is situated at the gateway to the Hauraki Gulf and offers a truly fantastic working environment. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a small, focused team.
About the role
You will report directly to the General Manager and provide integral support to the Group CFO. This is a varied role with a core financial element and interfaces with the broader business.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
– Preparation of monthly Profit & Loss/Balance Sheet management reports.
– Bank reconciliations and month-end Balance Sheet reconciliations.
– Managing and processing the Payroll.
– Preparation of IRD returns and filing.
– Managing the AP and AR functions.
– Maintaining the integrity of the financial information across multiple entities.
There is a supportive broader team, with colleagues in similar roles and a small head office structure.
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have the following:
– A minimum of 5 years in a similar role producing financials to Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet stage
– Strong MS Office skills to intermediate level.
– A solid understanding of accounting fundamentals.
– Ability to meet deadlines and attention to detail.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
You will be process driven, able to work independently but also a team player.
The position is full time, based at the Marina in Beachlands.
If you think this role is a good fit, a position description is available from our pineharbour.co.nz website.
Applications close 4 May at 4pm. Applicants for this position must have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work VISA to apply.
Marina Maintenance and Dock Hand Position
Pine Harbour Marina are looking for a marina maintenance/dock hand to join our outdoor team.
Are you a jack of all trades? Want to work in a fantastic location? Enjoy the outdoors? APPLY NOW!
We’re looking for a good attitude of getting your hands dirty and motivated to work on a variety of assignments. Working in a team environment but able to use your own initiative and self manage your time. A commitment in which you learn marina maintenance, working with power tools, forklift operations, health & safety, learn to drive boats and all general trades support.
Ensure that maintenance is delivered to a high standard.
Maintenance operations performed to achievable targets.
Customer interaction on occasion, so confident communications skills are required.
There is an element of heavy lifting at time so being physically fit is an advantage.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work VISA.